1) One Day is calculated as 24 hours. One hour grace is allowed and there after a full day will be charged.
2) Month is calculated as 30 days even for February
3) Vehicles should be returned by 6pm on working days i.e. Saturday to Thursdays to avoid the following day being charged.
4) A vehicle drop-off and/or pick-up facility within Dubai city limits can be arranged at AED 75 per way.
5) A vehicle drop-off and/or pick-up facility outside Dubai city limits can be arranged at AED 250 per way.
6) All our vehicles are non-smoking. We request that clients do not smoke inside the vehicles, as smoking odors and/or cigarette burns are subject to penalties of minimum AED 500.
7) An additional driver can be added to your vehicle contract for a charge of AED 100 / Month.
8) Any discount that may be applicable from time to time will be valid for the duration of the relevant contract only. Once the contract has expired, the discount expires as well and cannot be continued for similar or other contracts or accounts.
9) The minimum age for someone to rent a vehicle from Premium Car Rentals are 23 years.
10) If a vehicle is rented for a driver between 23 and 25 years old, the driver may avail of 80% insurancecoverage.
11) Drivers of rental cars should have a driving license that has been valid for at least one year in the United Arab Emirates. If the license has been issued less than a year ago, the driver should have a copy of his/her valid license of another country, which has been valid for at least two years. Driving terms for tourists change as per the RTA (Road and Transport Authority) rules and insurance authorities.
12) The insurance excess for vehicles starts at AED 1000 and may be higher for certain vehicle categories.
13) CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) can only be availed for additional price.
14) The full rental amount along with all completed documentation should be submitted with a security deposit (amount varies according to the vehicle category) at the time of signing the contract.
15) Rented vehicles cannot be taken out of the United Arab Emirates.
16) SUVs and 4x4s may not be used to drive off-road. In the event that this condition is ignored, please be advised that the insurance will not cover any possible damage. Therefore, should any damage occur, the full damage amount along with the rental amount for the duration of the vehicle being in the workshop, will be charged to the customer.
17) Infant, toddler and child safety seats as well as GPS navigation equipment are available for rent at an additional charge.
18) The vehicle should be returned with the same amount of fuel that it had when the vehicle was handed over. If the fuel level is lower, a penalty of AED 100 will be charged.