1. What do you need to rent a car ?
2. What is the policy on off-road driving?
Off-road use is a violation of the rental agreement and is not allowed.
3. What happens if I return the car late?
An Additional day charge is applied
4. What kind of driver’s license is required to drive in the UAE and does it have to be an International License?
5. Is parking available and are there any procedures?
Parking in UAE is readily available. Parking along the road side is paid parking with parking meter installed all over UAE.
6. What should I do when my vehicle needs servicing and maintenance?
Please inform Premium Car Rentals customer service representatives. They will book your vehicle in for service and arrange a replacement vehicle.
7. What should I do if I receive a traffic offence/parking notice?
All fines or offences related to Premium Car Rentals vehicles are processed by our team and subsequent notification and costs are invoiced to the customer.
8. What is your policy on traffic violations?
Drivers are expected to abide with the traffic rules and regulations. For every traffic fine incurred you will be charged fee of 10% to cover administration charges as per contract.
9. What is your policy on Hit & Run?
In case of Hit and Run, customer is liable to pay Insurance Excess as per contract. Police report is mandatory.
10. What should I do if my vehicle is stolen?
Report the theft to the police immediately, obtain a copy of the police report and then notify Premium Car Rentals immediately.
11. What is your policy on fuel?
The Hirer should return the vehicle with the same fuel level as given. If not, the hirer will be charged the cost of fuel plus a service charge.
12. Do you provide Oman Insurance?
Premium Car Rentals car are not permitted for Oman Travel.
13. What is Insurance Excess?
In an event of accident where customer is at fault he/she needs to pay Insurance Excess as per Hire Agreement. A valid police report is mandatory.
14. How does Salik (Toll) work?
All of our vehicles are installed with a Salik tag. Each crossing at the Salik toll gates will incur a charge of AED 5.
15. Do you have airport service surcharges?
All vehicles picked up/dropped off at Dubai Airports will be charged an airport service surcharge.
16. What payment options do you offer?
Clients have the option to pay in cash or credit card for their rental. (Note: Credit card is still required for security).
17. Do you offer a Delivery & Collection service?
For your added convenience, we can deliver and collect vehicles right at your doorstep for a nominal fee.
18. What is your policy on additional Drivers?
The hirer may add on an extra driver for an additional cost, provided that he/she fulfills all the necessary requirements.
19. What are the minimum age requirements?
Renters must be 22 years and should hold a UAE License for more than 06 months, New License are acceptable backed by home country license for more than 01 year.
20. What must I do in the event of an accident?
In the unfortunate circumstances of an accident or damage to the vehicle, you must notify the police immediately. A police report is mandatory.